With a dedicated SharePoint Practice, TalTeam concentrates on portal development, content management and process management. Focusing on the key business pain points, our solutions work across industry verticals while the reusable frameworks help in providing quick solutions and reducing the customer’s cost. Our focus is on migration of legacy applications to SharePoint and incorporation of SharePoint with other business applications.
Highlights of our SharePoint team include:
- With an average of over 4 years of experience in SharePoint portal, our team has excellent application development and maintenance experience
- For flawless execution of services we have well-established delivery and implementation methodologies
- Immense experience in SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 and in SharePoint 2013
Our SharePoint contributions extend across Portals, Integration, Migration and Knowledge Management.
Our vast Portal practice emphasizes on consulting, theorizing, structuring, deploying and supporting Portals Solutions across industries and geographies. Our Portal team offers:
- Consulting Services
- Planning and designing, development, execution, upkeep and supporting portal solutions
- Forming, building and managing Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Developing governance models to measure and observe application health
SharePoint has been assimilated with several business applications while retaining constant user experience at the front end to build an effective portal. We offer integration with:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, such as SAP and Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Mail applications, such as Lotus Notes
- Document Management Systems, such as Documentum and Filenet
- Business Intelligence tools, such as Business Objects and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Scanning applications, such as Kofax and KnowledgeLake
We have been successful in migrating enterprise-wide applications to SharePoint-based applications that not only serve the same purpose but also provide enhanced features.
Benefits to Customers
Following are the benefits our SharePoint Practice offers to customers:
- Experienced Professionals: Experienced as well as certified professionals and consultants to staff and handle turnkey projects
- High-end Technical Architecting: Constant internal CoE support acting as a virtual extension of the project team
- Reusable Components: Experience in providing innovative solutions to regularly increase library of knowledge objects which are built based on present and future needs of customers
- Focus on User Experience: With focus on user experience, an established track record of delivering Portal Solutions for Content Management, Collaboration and Business Intelligence needs of customers
- On-time, On-Budget Performance: Thanks to our Delivery Acceleration Methodology integrated with customized delivery process we provide consistent delivery, quality assurance and on-time, on-budget performance.